greetings from ca.

GoldenMotor.com
Jan 17, 2015
ca.
Just scored a 'madwagon' ...looks like a boardwalk cruiser..with nexus 3speed..Sooo..my beach cruiser comes off the table and madwagon takes its place..glad I didn't do any cutting!!lol.xx.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Welcome to the forum scratchbuilder! Good handle you got there.
You have arrived at the right place. There's plenty of informed advise to be had here.
Save that beach cruiser, you never know when a likely engine candidate may come your way!

Oh yeah, post alot of pics!

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hey Trey,thanks...i just noticed there's a sticker inside the chainstay 'madwagon.com'..guess where I'm going. :)
To bed? :D Didn't think so ;)

Yes, welcome to the forum (^) I like to build from scratch and then try not to scratch the build. I'll have to check out the madwagon and as Trey said, post plenty of pics!

dnut

Jan 17, 2015
ca.
Hey thanks Scotto- I'm new to Mb and forums. This place is great. You and CCC build ahh...some! Bikes. Its the look I'm after.. maybe I'll get close after 14 builds! Shoot mine cost a few 100...soo you know what I'll end with..lol. Thx for the welcome!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Do I continue to talk things in here or what...im not up on etiquette...posting pics is forthcoming thx.
Thanks for the kind words.....Jeff (CCC) and I appreciate it! You don't have to hang in this thread anymore if ya don't want to......it's just the proper way to introduce yourself so mission accomplished.

Pay close attention to everything ccc does......he's a great guy and a great builder!

Have fun building and take your time thinking things through as it will pay off in the long run.

Cheers man,
scotto-

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I welcomed you in a private message, Scratchbuilder but I'll say it again. Welcome.

Take a look at the sub-forum headings. Almost every topic about motorized bicycles is covered. There are a couple, 'The Tavern' and 'General Discussion' that covers about everything else.
If you have questions that you haven't found answers for you can start a new thread in the appropriate section. Our search feature can also provide you with lots of information. Just type in key word/s and you'll have plenty to read.

Keep us informed on your progress and as others have said, post pictures. Everyone likes to see what the other guy or gal is building. Good luck, have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Jan 17, 2015
ca.
Thanks Tom,pics are coming I have to see a friend and transfer my pics for him to post...just a bit behind times here.:)