Daemon bike motors????

GoldenMotor.com

peteyb

Feb 5, 2011
London, Ont.
i got a kit coming from them. was wundering if any of u has 1 and wut i can expect N all. from wut i seen on their site its similar to 1 of zoom kits i had last year..xx.
how has this motor been treating you so far? im looking into buy a Silver Slant 80CC Moped Bicycle Motor Engine Kit from them in the near future...

RebelHellbilly

Apr 22, 2009
Salisbury,North Carolina
its been a good 1. i ride purdy much everyday. usually once a week i have to tighten,adjust or clean, once or twice replace a small part. sounds like ya looking at the same motor. they ship purdy fast too. was like 4 days!:)

peteyb

Feb 5, 2011
London, Ont.
hey that sounds great, man! which motor do you have of theirs?

im really interested in their 80cc slant head 2 stroke motor. hows the throttle feel? i hear most of these 2 stroke motor kits use cheap plastic parts, are there any good quality parts on these motors? how are the engine mounts? my tube is 1 1/2 inches in diameter, should a buy a larger mount?

thanks rebel

RebelHellbilly

Apr 22, 2009
Salisbury,North Carolina
i have the 66cc or 80 as they call it slant head. it came with a larger front mount which i did use when i mounted on the magna frame. it started off on a old huffy frame which used the standard mount. so u should not have any problems putting it on ur frame. the throttle iz good its showing wear but thats normal.

peteyb

Feb 5, 2011
London, Ont.
thats really good to know! ...and thanks again rebel. :)

they are currently out of stock of these 66cc ("80cc") slant head motor kits, but they should have more in stock by the end of the month, so i guess that will be when i get my chance to snatch one while they last.

RebelHellbilly

Apr 22, 2009
Salisbury,North Carolina
thats really good to know! ...and thanks again rebel. :)

they are currently out of stock of these 66cc ("80cc") slant head motor kits, but they should have more in stock by the end of the month, so i guess that will be when i get my chance to snatch one while they last.
no problem:) if not the 66 go for the 49 they got. its been a week or so since i been to their. i know they sold out of most the kits right now