hello from mississippi

GoldenMotor.com

Bim

Jun 12, 2008
Hello all,my name is jimmy(or better know as bim ).I am 47 years old and I live in a small town in north mississippi.I just recently got into this great hobby and have built two bikes for my wife and myself,one for a friend at work,and I am currently working on another one for myself ,although my wife is already claiming this one.I will post pics if I can figure out how to do it.I really enjoy visiting this forum and will be back very soon.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
hey Bim, welcome aboard
what part of north MS are you in, I'm in Memphis.
sure would be nice to see some pics of you builds if ya got 'em
good luck and happy motoring

Bim

Jun 12, 2008
hey NunyaBidness,I am from pontotoc and I have pics if I can figure out how to post them.much more at home in the shop than on this pc

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
posting pics is done through a little button down below the box you type in when you are posting. manage attachments, is the button. It seemed pretty self explanatory when I posted some pics before.
good luck

Bim

Jun 12, 2008
thanks,I am trying to get them to upload but I think they are to large.I'll get it figured out.Do I need to post them in this thread or the pics and video thread?

cvpsmith

Jul 23, 2008
Oxford, MS
Hey Bim!

I'm also in North Mississippi (Oxford). I'm just getting into this hobby as well, though it seems that you are quite a bit further along than I am. :)

I've been trying to decide wether to go electric or 4-stroke, and I'm still on the fence. I've tried to find some info on Mississippi law regarding motorized bikes, but I've had absolutely no luck whatsoever! Have you looked into this at all?

Paul

Bim

Jun 12, 2008
hi cvpsmith,glad to hear from you.I have also looked into this but found nothing either.My friend that I built a bike for lives right in town and he rides all over and hasn't had any trouble with the local law.He was stopped in town once but the officer was just curious as to where he got that thing and told him to just be careful.I would also like to say thanks to all who have welcomed me to the forum and I'm still working on those darn pics.THANKS!guys