Hello From Long Island NY

GoldenMotor.com

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Hello to all,
I just purchased an engine kit and am waiting for it to arrive, in the meantime I was searching for forums and found this one. After browsing some of the threads, I see that there are some great people on here who are genuinely interested in helping those who are having problems with their motorized bicycles, so I decided to join.
I am from Long Island, NY wondering if there are any others from my area, I would be interested in meeting others who have motorized bicycles, and to share tips, tricks, techniques, buy and sell parts, going on rides together, etc, and maybe help others who might be having trouble with their bicycles.
I have 20 years experience with small engines, mainly Briggs&Stratton, Tecumseh and Ryobi, but these Chinese engines look interesting, and I am looking forward to building my kit.

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
rohmell,
Welcome to the list! Feel free to ask questions, somebody will always be willing to help. There are several folks from LI on the list. I'm a native NY guy, the other Island, SI. Up here in Main now. As you get familiar with the list you'll see how to search for people in your area, actually instructions are the third thread down on the main list. Welcome!

Mac

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Mac,
Thanks for the warm welcome. this forum seems to be very friendly and open to new members, unlike some other forums out there where I can post a message, wait, wait and wait, and not get a single reply, even after weeks.