inconsiderate worthless POS driver who should be executed slowly

GoldenMotor.com

needtransportation

Mar 17, 2014
Knoxville
I went on a ride a couple miles up the road to pick up lunch and on the way home so azzhole tried to pass me and hit me with his mirror and didnt even bother to stop and see if I was alive. Fortunately he has a pink, yellow, and green sticker on the back of a purple oddesy in a small town so I will find his van and he will be buying new tires and windows.

After that on the way home the tensioner decided to go into my wheel and destroyed it, thankfully it happened right as I was pulling away from a light so I wasnt going very fast yet.

MysterySandwich

Jun 30, 2012
California
Ouch, doesn't sound too great I hope you find him.

But idk about if he deserves to be executed slowly haha, you never know maybe he didn't notice.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I am sorry to hear that you got smacked down and then chewed up.
Some days it seems like it just was not worth getting out of bed.
I hope that you were not hurt bad by the mirror and good luck with the rear wheel replacement.

Ouch, doesn't sound too great I hope you find him.

But idk about if he deserves to be executed slowly haha, you never know maybe he didn't notice.
That is the problem right there!

Last edited:

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Ya riding in traffic is scary. I have no fear on my motorcycle, but on my motorbike not so much. You know I have turned in fellow motorist's to local police. You need the make, model, and year of the vehicle, license plate number of course, and a description of the driver. You will have to write a statement too. The cops should pay the other motorist a visit...
On another note one night a guy on a scooter passed me on the right hand shoulder and smacked the mirror of my Jeep. He than cut right in front of me and made a left turn into an apartment complex. I shot in right behind him and hit a poop load of speed bumps. I finally caught up to him at a traffic light a mile or so down the road. He claimed he had no idea that he hit my mirror. I told him that he rides like a moron and needs to slow down and have respect for traffic. He took off and flipped me the bird.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
I understand your need for retribution... but if you follow through on it, please be careful.. A malicious vandalism charge on your record can be restricting in the future.

Myself, I wouldn't touch his tires or glass (well, okay, maybe I'd unscrew the valve stems from the tires and lose 'em down a storm drain).. However, if someone were to make a quick trip under the vehicle some night and loosen the oil pan bolt just enough to bead up when the engine's cold, and do the same to the radiator drain out, it could take days/weeks/months before "poor maintenance" randomly kicked in.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I had some young boys drive by me one day, slow down as if they were looking at my bike , I was running over 40mph at the time and just as they went to speed off one of them threw a big cup of soda and ice in my face and then they booked it......if I could have caught those boys it would have got real ugly......!

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Helmet and glasses cams are great for such events. When it comes out of their pockets and loss of license occurs it will hurt them greatly. However this can only be done if your bike is a legal build (for us Tenn 55-8-101(35)) and in the case of Tennessee you must have a drivers license.

Last edited:

needtransportation

Mar 17, 2014
Knoxville
Helmet and glasses cams are great for such events. When it comes out of their pockets and loss of license occurs it will hurt them greatly. However this can only be done if your bike is a legal build (for us Tenn 55-8-108(35)) and in the case of Tennessee you must have a drivers license.
When I search the legal code you listed it shows that it deals with non operable traffic lights, what law says I need a liscence to ride a motor assisted bike? I was under the impression that under 50cc didnt require a liscence.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
When I search the legal code you listed it shows that it deals with non operable traffic lights, what law says I need a liscence to ride a motor assisted bike? I was under the impression that under 50cc didnt require a liscence.
He probably meant 55-8-101 (35)

(35) “Motorized bicycle” means a vehicle with two (2) or three (3) wheels, an automatic transmission, and a motor with a cylinder capacity not exceeding fifty cubic centimeters (50cc) which produces no more than two (2) brake horsepower and is capable of propelling the vehicle at a maximum design speed of no more than thirty miles per hour (30 mph) on level ground. The operator of a motorized bicycle must be in possession of a valid operator's or chauffeur's license, and shall be subject to all applicable and practical rules of the road. A motorized bicycle may not be operated on a highway of the interstate and defense highway system, any similar limited access multilane divided highway, or upon sidewalks;
http://statutes.laws.com/tennessee/title-55/chapter-8/55-8-101

and

If you own a valid Tennessee driver's license, no endorsement is required to operate a motorized bicycle that is 50 cc or less.
http://www.dmv.org/tn-tennessee/other-types.php

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Sorry my bad, I should've proof read first. Our law for Tennessee is 55-8-101(35). I went back and corrected my mistake thank you. Tennessee has no law on electric assist but does require a drivers license for combustible engines.

needtransportation

Mar 17, 2014
Knoxville
The whole reason I got a mb is because I was told under 50cc didnt require a liscence and I dont have one. Oh well I was able to get a loan to pay my fines today and will be getting my liscence In the next week or so.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
The whole reason I got a mb is because I was told under 50cc didnt require a liscence and I dont have one. Oh well I was able to get a loan to pay my fines today and will be getting my liscence In the next week or so.
This a common mistake many make. The laws vary greatly from state. Tennessee also has an automatic transmission requirement. This means no manual clutching or manually shifting engine driven gears. Like I said the cops tend to leave you alone depending on how you ride. Where you may have a problem is if you're part of an accident in which the police get involved. Good for you for wanting to be legal.

Last edited:

Ironhorse5.1

May 11, 2014
Norman, Oklahoma
However, if someone were to make a quick trip under the vehicle some night and loosen the oil pan bolt just enough to bead up when the engine's cold, and do the same to the radiator drain out, it could take days/weeks/months before "poor maintenance" randomly kicked in.
And then the poor guy who last serviced that jerk's car takes the fall. That's real nice...