My new clutch actuator

GoldenMotor.com

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
is it a simple bolt on? will it cover your magneto or clutch? is it a hi-performance piece? will it make the motor run better, faster?

europorsche914

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster, PA / Newark, DE
Just to say I hope I didnt step on anyones toes, that was not my intention and i apologize if that is how it sounded to jim or anyone else. I use to work in a machine shop and know what is involved in creating accurate parts and I am glad to hear that everything has been figured out in the kit. When I am interested in purchasing a new product I always want all the info I can get on a product including any problems that some incur and figured there were others like me that would like to know before they purchased it. Now that its all straight EVERYONE BUY AWAY!!! ;) -Justin

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
europorsche914,

Everything's cool, you made me sound like a fly-by-night flunky, know nothing, on this forum...I deserved it! You responded to my email for help ,and I ddn't answer back, and I apologize. I had to take care of my paying customers as best I could, the emails were overwhelming at the time!

There were quite a few who were willing to jump into the water and buy a kit. I had to make sure these folks were taken care of as soon as possible.

Nobody likes to be ripped off on the internet...I've given refunds to people who didn't understand the idea of a "real" clutch. They didn't like the "feel" of a gradual clutch.

I personally don't understand this, but I have been riding motorcycles for years and motorbikes for months. I wanted a clutch for my motorbike that was like a motorcycle.

Some will like it, others won't

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
This is for my buddy Filestyle, early clues

Clue #3.-It begins and ends with the same letter

Clue #4.-It's laying right there on the table in Jim's post "Engine Vibration & other fun stuff", oops just gave it away! Happy Hills & Trails Walter F. GVP

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Ok, I gave it a shot today. I couldn't get it to work right. I need to get a spring to get it to return to the engaged state. I think it'll work ok after that. The lever pin and "housing" are machined so close I feel a bit of drag just turning it by hand. I might put the pin in a drill and run it through some 600 grit paper, see if I can knock off whatever is causing the drag.... Then try it again. Probably next year... All in all it's a hellofa kit for $30...

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
This is for my buddy Filestyle, early clues

Clue #3.-It begins and ends with the same letter

Clue #4.-It's laying right there on the table in Jim's post "Engine Vibration & other fun stuff", oops just gave it away! Happy Hills & Trails Walter F. GVP
for the life of me, maybe Iam looking to hard, I dont know what is on his table that starts and end with the same letter!!! you say tomato , I say tomoto. laying right there huh! I'll keep playing your little game! lay another clue down for me Walter. which table in pics? and I've done it before!? hmmmm, is it made of aluminum? is it going to be shiny? is it a dress up kit for the motor? better performance you say? hmmmm, Iam ready for another clue.

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
for the life of me, maybe Iam looking to hard, I dont know what is on his table that starts and end with the same letter!!! you say tomato , I say tomoto. laying right there huh! I'll keep playing your little game! lay another clue down for me Walter. which table in pics? and I've done it before!? hmmmm, is it made of aluminum? is it going to be shiny? is it a dress up kit for the motor? better performance you say? hmmmm, Iam ready for another clue.
Come on File, you just ain't holdin' your mouth right! Slowly review, which table in pics? one of them. I've done it before? in answer to "is it a bolt on? Is it made of aluminum? It can be. Is it going to be shiny? It is custom, remember, whatever you want. Is it a dress up kit for the motor? Nope, but that could be in the works. Better performance you say? That's the whole idea Bud. Happy Hills & Trails Walter F.

Last edited:

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
Come on File, you just ain't holdin' your mouth right! Slowly review, which table in pics? one of them. I've done it before? in answer to "is it a bolt on? Is it made of aluminum? It can be. Is it going to be shiny? It is custom, remember, whatever you want. Is it a dress up kit for the motor? Nope, but that could be in the works. Better performance you say? That's the whole idea Bud. Happy Hills & Trails Walter F.
walter, walter, walter- cmon my tounge is just right where I need it. I see 7 items on the table, OK 8 if you count the other table also, I see a clutch cover, mag cover, intake, crank, head, motor mount, small sprocket(10 tooth) and Ialso see a large sprocket. now am I hot or cold, getting closer. lay another clue Walter, PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE.