west coast budget build

GoldenMotor.com

chopperlife

Jul 7, 2012
brisbane, australia
auflg I'v just started building a motorirzed west coast chopper bicycle. I have very few tools and mechanical knowledge. however so far i have constructed a new mount for the rear hub simply by using longer bolts and a piece of sheet metal and a few nuts. very cost effective and easy.. if i can do it anyone can. believe me. My intention is to keep the ability to use the front crank as this makes the australian laws "foggy" in the legality of riding it. tomorrow i will be mounting the engine. hopefully all goes to plan. it has taken me one day so far so someone with the correct tools should be able to complete this task alot easier than myself in alot less time. i would appreciate any helpful hits or tricks throughout this project. ill post pics as i go along. happy days :D

chopperlife

Jul 7, 2012
brisbane, australia
Today i completed the bike and took it for a test run :) all was well and it runs great! i have pics in my profile. if anyone has any problems i can help with just let me know. i ran into pretty much every problem possible so i might be able to share a few cheats, tricks and tips.