Hello from Eden NC!!

GoldenMotor.com

Board-track Bob

Aug 10, 2011
West Virginia
Hey guys! I'm new to the site as a member but i have been reading threads for like a year- I've been planning a big build off with some of my friends and it's finally coming together. i love the way the motorized bicycles are so darn close to the awesome board track racers of old!
I'm planning on building a Micargi Huntington oversized frame cruiser with a 4 stroke engine with front springer forks and all the bells and whistles! i'm hoping it will be nicer for a fella over 6foot tall to have an oversized bike. can't wait to get started and send pics.
I did have one idea though- i'll post in one of the technical threads about a way to simplify the sick bike parts jack shaft kit. If anyone out there is close to Eden, drop me a line- i have yet to actually see a motorized bicycle for my own eyes!!

board-track bob .shft.

Matheneyr3

Jun 4, 2009
Carolinas
Welcome Bob- I used to stay right down the road in Reidsville. Spent plenty of time with the family in Eden, nice little towns.

I'm in Sanford now, might be able to meet up when you get your build rollin.....Look forward to pics of your Build.

Last edited: