1st build Dyno Mooneyes

GoldenMotor.com

Damraider

Mar 12, 2011
hayward
I have to say this site really rocks with all the info available . I put this together over the past couple of weeks and it has been a blast . SBP shift kit works real nice but thier filter and pipe woke this thing up !! I mean night and day differance . The bike would not pull 4th gear at all , but now it just motors on up . I still have alot to finish including the front engine mount ( LOL !!)and finish mounting of the pipe and other doodads .... I found this tank on Ebay for $20.00 shipped and really like the look . What do you think?

Steve

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That looks kool, does it have brakes? Check out some of my bikes for an idea on a front mount. wolfcreativecustoms.com

BTW DYNO'S Rock.....

What did you do with the old cranks?

Damraider

Mar 12, 2011
hayward
That looks kool, does it have brakes?
BTW DYNO'S Rock.....

What did you do with the old cranks?
Just the band brake in the back, I need to add a front so I can stop better . I have the crank and bearings , do you need it ?

That tank kicks butt, F'n love it! Big ups bro...
Yeah, I got really lucky with how great it fit !!

Thanks guys for the props ! That pipe really made a hugh differance in riding,I was just blown away at how much throttle response I have now .

Steve

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
I love theme builds that uses the builders imagination. is that tank from an early 80's YZ. I have a mooneyes Dyno hanging in my rafters waiting for my son to grow up, good job....