No bike, no motor, no trailer. Still planning

GoldenMotor.com

Sherrielyn

Feb 28, 2013
Cantua Creek, CA
.weld
I was referred to this site for reference to a trike conversion, but bis one needed with a tadpoleWant to do 48 state self-supported tour on a recumbent tadpole trike (Catrike Road?) with electric motor, towing a surly-bill trailer with solar panels ( could I adapt the harness to use asecondary motor to assist on the trailer with trike conversion?) to keep me charged. Will build solar panels myself along with the reqired welding for mounting on the trailer.

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
electric motor? yeah i think this is the right place, people take a while to respond though.
Your gonna need pics and explicit descriptions of what you have and want to do if you want help.

Sherrielyn

Feb 28, 2013
Cantua Creek, CA
Yes, I realise that, gas seems to reign here, I am still looking for better reference sites. but would appreciate links to better spots for the technical references I need

Master-shake

Feb 24, 2013
texas
yeah, I'm thinking this is the best spot. I've been around the internet and all the doors lead to here when it comes to re-purposing an old bike. If you want some tech know-how i suggest clicking the links on the sides. After Looking on those and using the "search" feature on this forum I am perfectly capable of assembling my bike online and knowing exactly what I need. Try "searching" electric