New Here

GoldenMotor.com

donb4103

Oct 7, 2011
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Hello everyone. My name is Don Butler. I have a very small motorized bike sales and service business. I am located in Oklahoma. I cater my bikes to people that want one but can`t afford a really nice expensive bike. I build Huffys,Schwinns, Micargis and Greenlines. I am still learning new tricks every time I build a bike. I guess that is called progress. I have a lot of ideas and am very excited about picking up some more from all of the builders here ! I am sure I will learn a lot from all of you guys and gals:confused:.
donb4103

mainstreet

Aug 16, 2011
Georgia
Welcome to the forum! Your website is extremely professional and well done with an excellent selection of bikes at very reasonable prices. I would like to suggest one thing that will eliminate the rag joint hassle. I ordered a custom size hub adapter for my bike from Manic Mechanic MANIC Mechanic Parts.htm that was shipped the same day I ordered it. Excellent product, and will make your installs a lot easier, plus allows easier alignment adjustment.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome to THE Forum Don :) The Best of the best hang out here! Anything you need to know just ask! My best wishes with your shop! Don't give up it will come. (c)