UNBELIEVABLE!!! Stupid POLICE!! and NYS!!

GoldenMotor.com

Eric2.0

Sep 22, 2010
NY
Ok watch this first Massena man facing fines for riding gas powered bicycle - YNN, Your News Now

It has to have insurance and to be registered in New York!! He got pulled over by state police and facing 5,000 in fines!!!!!!!!

He took it to the DMV to get it registered and they told him you cannot register or insure them, because they are not to be driven on public roads!!!!!!!!!!!

I call BS!! I'm so mad! Stupid NY and I see ATV's running the roads all the time with no problems.....just pure BS!!!!!

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Most places want you to have a drivers license at least

beyond that, there's always someone somewhere who wants to pressure MB's- partly because the laws are different everywhere- and sort intentionally fuzzy-

Some people can't stand the thought of others with cheap transportation I think- and no matter how much they may really NEED it.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Eric2.0

Sep 22, 2010
NY
So that's the same guy who has "11 license suspensions" and all at the tender age of 23? Not the best MB ambassador methinks, lol.

http://motorbicycling.com/f17/illegal-ny-sucks-32745.html#post321953
really? where did you see that?
Great.... he now made the sport of MB one step closer for **** for the rest of us.

Nothing ever gets left alone....ever. Now these bikes are for drunks and suspended license idiots that think they can ride these as transportation and not get caught.

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
really? where did you see that?
Great.... he now made the sport of MB one step closer for **** for the rest of us.

Nothing ever gets left alone....ever. Now these bikes are for drunks and suspended license idiots that think they can ride these as transportation and not get caught.
Click the link, http://motorbicycling.com/f17/illegal-ny-sucks-32745.html#post321953 it's from Ch. 7 in Watertown. But yeah, I agree, plus the idiot was running at night without lights.

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
Now these bikes are for drunks and suspended license idiots that think they can ride these as transportation and not get caught.
im one of those idiots i dont think u should judge anyone because they made a mistake afterall ur not the one who has to live with it

what the fuch would u do if ur still paying for the mistakes of the past cant get a licence cause u cant afford the extortionist license reinstatement fees court fines electric devices etc. etc.

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
anyway the real reason cops are cracking down on this stuff is they dont generate enough revenue so they dont want us riden them

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
im one of those idiots i dont think u should judge anyone because they made a mistake afterall ur not the one who has to live with it
Nobody is an idiot for making a mistake and there should be a good faith path back from that, but 11 license suspensions shows no good faith at all and the rap sheet of a loser.

Eric2.0

Sep 22, 2010
NY

Eric2.0

Sep 22, 2010
NY
Now these bikes are for drunks and suspended license idiots that think they can ride these as transportation and not get caught.

what the fuch would u do if ur still paying for the mistakes of the past cant get a licence cause u cant afford the extortionist license reinstatement fees court fines electric devices etc. etc.
Here in NY you cannot drive any sort of motor vehicle at all with a suspended license or DWI charges. I know a guy who got arrested while driving a riding lawn mower on the road, because of a DWI charge. His neighbor called the cops on him.

Sorry man....I'll be careful to what I say next time.... didn't mean to ruin your day....sorry.

Eric2.0

Sep 22, 2010
NY
Just so you know, I had a suspended license once, but I resisted driving until I go tit back, because if caught I faced way more fines and jail time.

I rode my bicycle a lot in that time....pedals of course.

Again, I am sorry man....

watsup

Apr 28, 2011
new york
someone show me were you can ride an atv in ny??? im out towards buffalo, and ive watched many being put on roll decks to be impounded, the dec will sit at roads and wait for them!!! never seen on drive down the road either, and im out in the sticks, nys is a bunch of money driven dirty cops, never been in trouble with the law, and my neighbor was a cop, just as dirty as all over them, didnt even think about taking my snowmobile off my property unless it was on a trailer