Florida

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
post away terry. no productive information should ever be suppressed. just my philosophy :) just wondering, have you meet the grubee guy who makes these bikes?

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I have not met Don I have corresponded with him a few times and he has posted my Bicycle pic on his site and I was in some small part responsible for his sponsorship here in the forum is that what you mean or is there some one Else.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Don was in Tucson in October, he went down to usa bike motors to discuss the front ends of the GT bikes. Unfortunately I had to work and could not be there. Sure would have loved to talk to him.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Ya I have to be careful about what I say last time I spoke kindly about him I had a bunch of members mad at me so gotta keep it on the down low

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
That would have been very cool fairracing31 thums up
I wanted to do a video tape interview and ask him a few questions if he would allowed it, but I just could not get the time off.

Anyways before I say too much, here is my buddy's GT2

Notice the bolt with a vent fuel cap....patten pending lol

Attachments

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
a celebrity motor bicyclist. you could have been like the papiratcy and ambushed him. he'd be all like grabbing at the camera and you be shouting technical questions about the 4g gearbox at him. lol.

but really, are there only two places in north America where you can buy his bike?

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Ya Fair I have commented on your Buddy's GT2 before after watching you guys race around the track a whole bunch. I really love your bike but you know if he had one of my 4 banger in there he would not have had to work so hard to keep ahead of you LOL just let him know I have a heck of a great deal on an engine kit for him LOL

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Ya Fair I have commented on your Buddy's GT2 before after watching you guys race around the track a whole bunch. I really love your bike but you know if he had one of my 4 banger in there he would not have had to work so hard to keep ahead of you LOL just let him know I have a heck of a great deal on an engine kit for him LOL
We get a great price at USA ;)

That bike was actually given to us from them to race lol

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
what does mbb imports charge for the gt1. I can't see why anyone would get a gt1 when the gt2 has a tank built in. you could have twice the capacity if you use a teardrop tank with it.