A road bike? Racer?

GoldenMotor.com

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
hi
I have a old huffy "high ridge" bike sitting around. It looks very old, and i was wondering
if anyone else had experiance with a road bike motorized.
Sine the ram-horn handlebars may not be good for a twist throttle, maybe a kustom chainsaw trailer on chain drive?.wee. ya this is what my Stoopid bro thinks

Chow
frum weekends bro tyson

Last edited:

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
hi
I have a old huffy "high ridge" bike sitting around. It looks very old, and i was wondering
if anyone else had experiance with a road bike motorized.
Sine the ram-horn handlebars may not be good for a twist throttle, maybe a kustom chainsaw trailer on chain drive?.wee.
Some here have done the racer's and swapped out the ram-horn for a straighter one, be carefull of the width of the crank pedals as the bikes are generally narower. Would be good low weight bigger wheels.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Nice build wild, I used to ride a 27 in 10sp when I was a kid alot and have alot of experience with them. Riding around town where I live now the sidewalks and ruts you run into are terrible. I just cant see myself riding around at 20 mph with those thin tires and no suspension at all. If the road was perfect and the side walks a road bike to me would be possible but thats just my opinion on them.