Reasons for riding Motorized Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

HackD

Oct 25, 2014
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Wow, bummer about the hips & lungs. No idea what drugs they've got you on,
but there's a fairly inexpensive herbal tea might give you some time,Chain,
if your doctor will clear it with what your taking. If Hack's not on Wafrin, it could
help him too. It's called Jaiogulan and good for the immune system, BP, & cardio.
Doesn't taste too bad. I've grown to like it. It also balances metabolism. My
circulatory system is so much better. In that respect, it's also good for type 2
diabetes.
I'm actually on Methotrexate (anti-cancer chemo medication) - for immune system moderation/suppression. My additional health issues are related to being immuno-compromised through a rare disease syndrome. The hip issues were an indirect consequence of this syndrome - use of steroids brought about necrosis of the hip joints.

In short - anything that actually boosts the immune system, is counter-productive to my particular issues.

Real fun, having a 1 in a million, rare disease process/syndrome. I just wish that i was as half as lucky, in buying a ticket in the lottery.

Chainreaction might well benefit from such an alternative, holistic treatment approach with cancers.

As long as we are healthy enough to keep doing what we wish to do, including working on/playing with MAB's .. it's all good. In the end, life is a terminal disease with no guarantees - just try to keep enjoying the good things in your journey, while you can!

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
ummm, yeah, a bit higher in degree of seriousness compared to being Type 2 diabetic. Both bad.

Keep riding for life!!usflg

theisaac

Sep 22, 2015
California
To-From work, better than the bus, always parking available, cheaper than a scooter. For everything else I can just use the car. Parking is the biggest reason I believe.

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
I had a puch moped. It had its charm but it was slow an there was no low end. There are ways around that but not without spending some long coin. My motorbike is cheaper, slightly faster and has torque out the wazoo. Plus it weighs less and it's unique. I'm the only person in the world with that bike. No other bike motor or otherwise looks like my bike. Each one can be a rolling work of art.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Here lately, it seems that the reason for riding my bike is that I can more effectively distribute money to deserving parts companies.

Oh well, it's much cheaper than most of my past hobbies!!

captzuzu

Jan 29, 2013
New Mexico
Mopeds are ok but I love the idea of making my bike look like it came from the 1920's or so easy to pack around and bring in the house my job is 10 min. away most of it is 30 miles an hour or less all so the store by my house 4 blocks away well not sell beer to any one walking you must have a vehicle and a Mb is good enough for them witch makes it a perfect grocery grabber totally fun and totally legal in New Mexico.