Hello from WI USA

GoldenMotor.com

rearengine

Feb 22, 2009
Wi USA
Still winter in WI, haven't bin ridding much.

I have a Mongoose M/B turned recumbent. I put a Cruzbike kit on it. Now the bottum bracket is up front,So what better place to mount an engine!! Ya where the pedals used to be . I mounted a Robin EC04er 40cc 2stoke on the cranks for a friction drive set up . If someone will show me how to post pix on this web site, I sure would like to show them .. Thanks Bill

rearengine

Feb 22, 2009
Wi USA
Fairracing31 thank you very much.. But when I hit manage atachments nothing opens up to browse my computer files in my pictures. Bill

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
Fairracing31 thank you very much.. But when I hit manage atachments nothing opens up to browse my computer files in my pictures. Bill
Click browse and then select in the manage attachments and then select 100 pictures one at a time. Then there is a little blue text link at the top that says close window.. That's all I can do..

Welcome!

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I think you have to make 4 posts before you can....I could be wrong though.

Click manage attachments, then click the Browse button, and get the pic you want off your pc. and click "upload".

I like to copy them to my desktop and take 'em from there, but no matter, anyway will work.

Welcome to the fun, by the way!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Yeah I am not sure about that, it could be that you are not a active member yet and need to make a few post. But I am not positive on that.

rearengine

Feb 22, 2009
Wi USA
thanks you guys.. Maybe it's my computer or the guy running it.. I don't see where it says I need to post more,we'll see Thanks again.. Bill