Totes Scrub looking to vroom vroom

GoldenMotor.com

AshlaBoga

Feb 11, 2016
Florida
Heylo, I recently purchased a used motor bike and realized I don't know enough to properly use it, so here I am hoping to learn enough to use it. I know nothing about any of this so gg.

Well you've definitely come to the right place, Welcome to the forum!

As far as your bike goes, start by just giving us as much info about it as you can. For example, is it a 2 stroke or a 4 stroke? Is it already completely assembled? What issues are you having with it? Also, adding a picture of your bike can be a really quick way to get fast help, since most of the experienced guys can spot obvious issues and can tell you what you need to do.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the community, Ashla.
As CT said, you've found the right place to help get you on the road. There are years of experience here to get you over those early hurdles.
Photos of your bike will help us offer advice and suggestions.

Also our 'Search' feature can answer most of the common questions but don't hesitate to ask if you need specific help.

Good luck have fun and ride safe.

Tom

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Well....I can't really add to what Compulsive Tinkerer and 2door have said here. They've about covered it.

But give us more info about your bike and you'll have suggestions and such coming out of your ears.