Greetings!! I am back from hybernation =)

GoldenMotor.com

TheJadedFool

Jul 26, 2010
Northern Wisconsin
Hey all...

Just wanted to pop in and say "HEY"... It has been a long winter... but spring is finally here... and I got my MB back on the road...

Last fall I snapped off one of the motor mount bolts... So I had a bit of work to do this spring... I got the bolt out... Got the front motor mount squared away... put on a support for the muffler... and some fresh gas ( running amsoil interceptor synthetic at 50:1 )... upgraded my seat.. and I am back on the road... oh yeah... new clutch cable as well and a little fine tuning of that...

This summers projects for my MB... lighting, new rubber and rims, and new brakes ( currently running with coaster brakes )...

Other projects of a 2 wheeled nature... fine tuning my Gravity Bike... and building a "Bobber" out of a 81 Yamaha Midnight Maxim 750cc... Already got the frame hardtailed for the bobber... now I just have to get it back together =)

Have there been any breakthroughs in lighting this winter... just lookin for a basic headlight and a running light... These are to be seen... and not really to SEE as I do not ride at night... although I guess I may... if I had lights... lol

Hope everyone had a good winter!!

Peace

David

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome back, Dave.
Glad you're out of the cold. Same thing happening here, but it's been slow coming.

Not much new in lighting. A lot of guys are converting to LED technology instead of incandescent. They report better light and lower draw on batteries/power source.

Keep those wrenches turning, have fun and ride safe.
Tom