greetings from Vancouver and would like some suggestions

GoldenMotor.com

nsane1

Nov 14, 2010
Vancouver
Hi, wanted to get into the bike engine hobby.
Willing to budget about $1000 for my engine.
Wants: something aluminum, high performance and that can run on race gas (like go-carts use)
high flow exhaust and intake
the bike will be set up with all the proper electronics including a valentine 1 radar detector, gps, lights and small alternator .
if someone wants to suggest where i can get the equipment feel free to post, and i would like to support the sponsors to this site by clicking their ads and buying something from them if they meet my requirements.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
You were wanting a 2 stroke right?

try the S6 - C 11.3 hp water cooled $ 805.00
Does not need race gas

Franco Morini KickButt Engines

Hi, wanted to get into the bike engine hobby.
Willing to budget about $1000 for my engine.
Wants: something aluminum, high performance and that can run on race gas (like go-carts use)
high flow exhaust and intake
the bike will be set up with all the proper electronics including a valentine 1 radar detector, gps, lights and small alternator .
if someone wants to suggest where i can get the equipment feel free to post, and i would like to support the sponsors to this site by clicking their ads and buying something from them if they meet my requirements.

Last edited:

nsane1

Nov 14, 2010
Vancouver
that looks cool but i'm apprehensive of buying anything from that website. looks like they don't want to make it too useful for the customer to use. no description at all on the engine.