New here. want advise and knowledge on a lot of things

GoldenMotor.com

Deon954

Apr 20, 2015
Miramar
Want to know how far I can push the limit. I did this motor myself and proud of it. I want imput and advise as to how I can push the envelope and to see how fast I can possibly go your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciate it thank you.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Welcome to the forum and I've seen the pics of your bike... Nice start for sure :D
Just read up in the high performance section and feel free to ask questions, there's a lot of talent in here and more than a few of us have bikes that can easily exceed 40 mph after a few fairly easy mods. Yours already has the right parts on the outside but let us know what's inside and we can help.

Deon954

Apr 20, 2015
Miramar
Thanks Davezilla
Bottom end is balanced, cylinder ported match everything. Yes does close to 60mph and wanted to know I can do to get her up to 65+

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Thanks Davezilla
Bottom end is balanced, cylinder ported match everything. Yes does close to 60mph and wanted to know I can do to get her up to 65+
ON A BICYCLE???? IT wasn't made for even 40mph, which is as fast as I wanna go on a BICYCLE!!!! I'll bet you can get a motorcycle to do 65mph. If you're building for the track, then more power to ya. If yer building for the street, then I think yer probably kinda nutz.LOL I'm mostly just kidding bro. IT'S YOUR BIKE, BUILD IT YOUR WAY. BUT, You'll never catch me trying to do 65mph ON A BICYCLE.
fatdaddy.usflg

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Thanks Davezilla
Just so you're forewarned, when anyone makes claims of speeds like yours it can generate some problems. Don't take it too seriously if/when you get reactions from non-believers. Don't defend your position with arguments or disrespectful comment.

Just a warning so you'll know what can happen :)

Tom

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
I hope he doesn't think I was being disrespectful 2door. A little Fatherly warning perhaps, Me being 60 years old and such. 60 mph does sound like a little bit of a stretch though. But who the heck am I to say. I usually question a 45mph stocker. 40mph on a stock engine is real possible, it's kinda hard to get the extra 5mph for 45, on a stock anyway. But I don't know what he did to his engine, Whatever it is, I aint gonna do it to mine. I don't wanna do 60mph on a BICYCLE. I think if the guy wants to one day also see 60 years old, he should slow it down just a little on his BICYCLE. Just my opinion.
IT'S YOUR BIKE, BUILD IT YOUR WAY.
Just build it, and RIDE IT safe.
fatdaddy.usflg

Deon954

Apr 20, 2015
Miramar
Lol. Never cared what pol thought about me they don't believe come on down for a race. But I've have a ton of stuff done to my bike and I'm sure I can get this baby to 65mph. And no Arrow did not build my motor!

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Lol. Never cared what pol thought about me they don't believe come on down for a race. But I've have a ton of stuff done to my bike and I'm sure I can get this baby to 65mph. And no Arrow did not build my motor!
I'm right there with ya bro. I don't care much for peoples "OPINIONS" either.
IF someone is giving me a FACT, I'll listen. Opinions are like A-holes, everybody has one, and most of em stink. SO, To shut em up before they even get started. Shoot a video at 60mph.....NUF SAID.
fatdaddy.usflg
IT'S YOUR BIKE, BUILD IT YOUR WAY.

Last edited: