are there motorised riders in perth western Australia here

GoldenMotor.com

unhinged69

Nov 1, 2012
Australia
are there other motorised riders in perth western Australia who are experiencing negative responses from regular cyclists ..esp in regard to shared footpath useage ?
cvlt1

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Hope you find some mates, mate. Yes, the cycling crowd generally holds us in disdain, and fails to see what common ground we tread. I like to tell regular cyclists- I've also been one for a lifetime- that while the motor doesn't uphold their purest expectations, I feel I'm bridging a gap between cycling and more powerful heavy motorcycles-

as a retreat from larger bikes, it's a step in the right direction ecologically at least.

unhinged69

Nov 1, 2012
Australia
hmm thanks for a reply .ive never tried using forums b4 i did try to use bna network to no avail they refused to hear what i was trying to say and achieve and that is plain courtesy amongst all of us we all risk our lives on the roads and on shared paths .ime responsible .only been ran over once in 20 months due to a guy running a stop sign ..i hope to meet up with riders in perth one day form an alliance help each other with mechanics parts advice ect..thanks for reading