Greetings From BlueCollarBike

GoldenMotor.com

BlueCollarBike

Aug 14, 2008
Greetings From BlueCollarBike:)

My residence Is Avon Connecticut
I'm addicted to Motorcycles. I love Building ,repairing And of course Ridding them.

For the past 6 years i have Been building Motorized Bicycles .
due to the recent gas price increase My vender Became greedy and decided to just about double the Price of the kits.
To combat this problem.
First I tried the economical EBay Route , but became frustrated after many of the kits I ordered where missing head gaskets ,Broken head bolts, Missing gaskets.And broken rings.
And speaking to the Vender required a translator.

Then i decided to spend a bit more $$ and go with Reputable vender that Spoke very good English And could be contacted by phone .He had great customer service .

The kits where better
( complete and not assembled in someone's basement)

but sometimes it would take close to 3 weeks from ordering to receive the kits.
That was just to long for me to wait.

Finally.
To insure prompt shipping time and good quality kits For my Motorized Bicycle Builds
I decided To put the money up And Sell The Extra motor kits At the Lowest price Possible .

The response Has been Good.
MY wife ( Carmen) Answers the phone taking orders in the evening and puts all the boxes in the mail. and Grandpa Rick ( my right hand man and extremely anal and meticulous ) has been doing many of the Builds.
We have enjoyed the excitement from the emails and phone calls not to mention the visits From the Customers After they successful complete their first Motorized Bicycle Build.

I hope To contribute To the Forum.

Thank you for having Me

Cheers:)
Bob
BlueCollarBike
Home

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. With your motorized bicycle experience you'll be a real asset to the forum. Glad you joined us.............................

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Welcome Bob, I live in Wethersfield and it's good to have someone in CT join up. I just finished my first bike and am in the shakedown/break-in period right now, maybe we could get together and ride before it gets cold. Do you have a shop or store? Could I buy small parts from you if needed? Happy Trails> Walter F.

BlueCollarBike

Aug 14, 2008
Welcome Bob, I live in Wethersfield and it's good to have someone in CT join up. I just finished my first bike and am in the shakedown/break-in period right now, maybe we could get together and ride before it gets cold. Do you have a shop or store? Could I buy small parts from you if needed? Happy Trails> Walter F.
Thank you fairracing

Hi Walter.
Many from other Forums asked me to stop by and peddle my ware's.:D
I have a shop ( Converted Barn ) for Motorcycle storage and repair.
We also converted my Garage at my house into a small shop so Grandpa Rick can do all installs and repairs on the Motorized Bicycles when he gets home from his day job.
He's Staying pretty Busy.
Yes i have parts.And always love to take care of the locals
Ridding sound great
Hope you don't mind If Grandpa Rick and a few other come Along for the ride .....

cheers:)

Bob

860-673-6457

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Welcome Bob. I have spoke to you on the phone a few times. I also live in Wethersfield.

Wow Walter! Have to let me buy you a cup of coffee or a beer some time. Most days I ride down to the cove about sunset. (They call me "that guy on the bike with a motor" hehe, I could use that as my Indian name)^5

Again, welcome Bob. Some great folks here.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Well I don't live in Wethersfield, but the street I grew up on was named Wethersfield :)

Welcome to the forums Bob. It's always nice to get more people here that have been in the biz for a while.

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Welcome Bob. I have spoke to you on the phone a few times. I also live in Wethersfield.

Wow Walter! Have to let me buy you a cup of coffee or a beer some time. Most days I ride down to the cove about sunset. (They call me "that guy on the bike with a motor" hehe, I could use that as my Indian name)^5

Again, welcome Bob. Some great folks here.
Hello Dan:
I live off Wallcot Hill Rd near Wethersfield High School on Westway. We will definitely have to organize something before cold weather. Let me get the "California Kid" wrung out and I'll get in touch. Happy Trails Walter F.