Responding

GoldenMotor.com

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
i am from las piedras my family an just took a trip last april planing another trip for next year we had a blast i am glad puerto rico is geting involved in to motorized bicycles what part of arizona you live on

CustomCoolBikes

Jul 30, 2010
Arizona
i am from las piedras my family an just took a trip last april planing another trip for next year we had a blast i am glad puerto rico is geting involved in to motorized bicycles what part of arizona you live on
I live in Kingman AZ, in the mountains. I love to visit Vieques when in Puerto Rico. I was in PR twice this year and will be going back in Jan.

Thanks for being kind. There seems to be some problems with some people here about where you are from. I don't think a lot of them like spanish people.
.trk

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I don't think it was so much where you're from as which where you're actually from - and that only because you're proclaiming yourself to be a business. We're somewhat wary of new solicitors what with this being the internet and all ;)

Given we're an international forum, any bias due to nothing other than geographic location would be completely asinine... actually, it's just silly forum or not :p

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Welcome Aboard,
I think You will find that most people will only have a problem with You if You are a sphincter. Other than that most people are pretty cool with everyone.
Cheers

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Welcome to the forum! We are a globe wide forum! Glade to have you with us. Looking forward to your pictures and projects. You will fit right in here!!!

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yes i check out you website and you guys have some good looking projects i am glad we get to meet new people from around the globe keep up the good work