master rigger

GoldenMotor.com

metalliatic

Mar 14, 2010
Louisville Ky
you have to be a master riggier to pull this off. that is someone who is good at rigging something together. its a bicycle frame and a motorcycle engine, looks like a parallel twin? the funny thing is he wants $2400 for it on craigslist, with no chain and needs wiring.

Attachments

Last edited:

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
WTF????seriously, now that is.....u......"special" and by special I mean Special Ed, that guy is an effin moron, I swear that is the dumbest thing I have seen.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
I have a recomendation for a new bike then. I call it suicibike, we'll take a Dodge colt 4 banger. and mount it just like that in my moutain bike, that way when the motor throws a rod through the head it takes the human on it out too!

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I have a recomendation for a new bike then. I call it suicibike, we'll take a Dodge colt 4 banger. and mount it just like that in my moutain bike, that way when the motor throws a rod through the head it takes the human on it out too!
Dude! I had a Dodge Colt. I absolutely hated that awful contraption back then, but I would take it back in a heartbeat and love it and treat it right today. You couldn't kill that thing. I used it as a 4x4, a stunt car, a rock skipping on water, etc. It just kept taking abuse.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
LoL, I had the opposite experience it literally threw a rod through the hood. But in the county I bought it It is highly likely that it was rebuilt by a tweaker so I guess I can't blame the car, well maybe. But that is why I thought up the suicibike because I will never forget that projectile that came out of my hood considering how much metal it went through it would have gone right through a person no doubt.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Re: im going to buy it and put it in a bike show

im going to buy it and put it in a bike show , it might win ///// what , where , and why category

dag_29307

Jul 1, 2009
Enoree, Sc.
if they do manage to keep that thing upright (let alone in one piece) the only place they will be going sixty to will be the morgue. I'm not laughing either.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
this thing is making a big stir - net thing you know

simon cowell will be calling this work of art pants on the ground and it will be famous lol
One of the scariest things I've ever seen. I wouldn't ride that even if I had my VA benefits.
Tom

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
aww come on guys its just what it is iff and iff it ran and held togeather it mught make a kool burnout machiene now i know it would wrap itself around itself but come on just look at it from a evalutionarey standpoint if he were to take it out in traffick im sure no one would have to woorey abought it again right?