I already posted 2 questions at legal but heres my intro

GoldenMotor.com

JonG

Feb 19, 2010
CA
Hello everyone and anyone, it's JonG here from Southern CA.

I got a 48cc engine kit coming and a Micargi Pantera 26". Thought I was doing alright budgetwise then I bought rear and front caliper breaks, and extra tools for the engine kit, now I'm surfin the web lookin at parts rear carrier and fender (not buyin as of yet) and thinkin I shoulda upgraded. Otherwise, looking forward to building the motorized bicycle.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
High,its me again, sorry to bother u but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waht does Legal mean???
is that like aaaaa the law legal type justice department,something like that maybe,or what???????.......anyway welcome again, and I am really lovin my Bridgestone Titan,Island Hopper American Chain Drive My Christeeeeeeneeeeee brought me home tonight again and is now doing that consistently.

It is a knowm fact that thease little 2cycle motors don't last more then a year and thats because of the HEAVY LOAD on your main bearings and crankshaft.

HOWEVER....THEY ALSO SAY that with PROPER CARE and MAINTAINENCE aaaaaand PEDAL ASSISTENCE that they will last longer ....;this means that YOU HAVE TO HELP THESE THINGS ALONG......you help them and man o man!; will they will HELP YOU!

This the second winter my Island Hopper TUUUFFFF little 35cc is gettin me through ,and I AM VERY VERY IMPREST I am spreaking mainly about the motor.

HOME DEPOT< HOMEDEPOT HOME DEPOT HOME DEPOT special thanks to them for great assistene where I bought my gass line and shutt off valves everthing is running greart with out any leak!!!!! aaaaaaanddd IIIII aaaam HAPPY!!!!

Attachments

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I did the same thing after I got my build going - what else can I buy? So far, I bought fenders and a U Lock and a cable lock add-on. I also want a rear rack, lay back seat post, panniers, tool bag, light kit, expansion pipe ...
There's also high-performance air filters(sickbikeparts) and a shift kit(also SBP). And, you can add a boost bottle(piratecycles1.com), don't know if it's good/no help. Also search forums on bike carts.