is this site on reddit.com?

GoldenMotor.com

proneto911

Oct 8, 2014
NW Burbs of Chicago
Do you guys have a subreddit by any chance? If so what is it? On it daily and you guys seem like you get a lot of people through here. Thinking a subreddit might be of use if its possible

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
I lurk reddit a bit, and I am pretty sure that /r/motorizedbicycles is close to dead.
and to be honest the few bits of activity I have seen have been less than positive.
little in the way of helpful advice, mostly snarky comments instead, not a healthy community.

if any of this sites user base wanted to start frequenting that subreddit to brighten it up a bit I'm sure it would help. a subreddit is only as crappy as it's subscriber-base lets it be.

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
I lurk reddit a bit, and I am pretty sure that /r/motorizedbicycles is close to dead.
and to be honest the few bits of activity I have seen have been less than positive.
little in the way of helpful advice, mostly snarky comments instead, not a healthy community.

if any of this sites user base wanted to start frequenting that subreddit to brighten it up a bit I'm sure it would help. a subreddit is only as crappy as it's subscriber-base lets it be.
I recently subscribed and have posted a couple things about my bike as well as commented on others stuff and those who want some help. It just need some more people!

proneto911

Oct 8, 2014
NW Burbs of Chicago
Well if you want get some other people involved maybe if we ask the guy that owns it we can take it over or be part of it with him. I'll send the guy a message when I get off work and see what he would like to do.