Delmar build

GoldenMotor.com

metalmaster

May 16, 2009
S.E. Tennessee
I finally got around to posting some pics of my delmar. The front fender has been mounted solid with a slug that goes up the center tube to the forks, and is held in with the pivot bolt for the brake caliper. It has a custom aluminium front engine mount , and the exhaust pipe is made from conduit with an internal baffle. It sounds good and pulls really strong.

Attachments

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
That's a very nice, well balanced MAB, MM.
I like your work a lot!
...of course I'll wank abt brakes, but I always do that...
Nice mab!
Best
rc

Dogtown Burner

Sep 15, 2011
Los Angeles
I finally got around to posting some pics of my delmar. The front fender has been mounted solid with a slug that goes up the center tube to the forks, and is held in with the pivot bolt for the brake caliper. It has a custom aluminium front engine mount , and the exhaust pipe is made from conduit with an internal baffle. It sounds good and pulls really strong.
new manic mechanic mount? looks nice

metalmaster

May 16, 2009
S.E. Tennessee
Dogtown, the mount is one that I made. Thanks for the compliment, manic makes some awesome stuff. I have been toying with the idea of making some custom hubs that utilize sealed bearings, and adding a 2 speed transmission. Oh and upgrading the brakes ( need the whoa to match the go ...ha ha ). Always seem to have way more projects than time. I'm sure nobody else ever has that problem LOL.

Jim