Fng

GoldenMotor.com

Bmonette8385

Mar 11, 2011
Orange County, CA
Afternoon every one! Im Brian. New to the site, and the MB craze! Im very excited about MB. Looks like so much fun. Few Questions though.
Im looking to ride about 20 miles daily on my Beach cruiser. Best motor for my buck? What are some legit companies to look at a purchase from? Ive read all the CA laws threads, I will go legal of course. And who's from Costa mesa, Newport or Huntington? I'm in North HB. when I get my rig, lets ride!!! Maybe start a crew, who knows! Nice to meet you all, see you round the forums!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hi Brian
We are doing an OC ride next Saturday May 21st in Stanton.
are you coming?
Good chance to get your questions answered in person.
http://motorbicycling.com/f35/socal-ride-sat-may-21-9am-29793.html

Afternoon every one! Im Brian. New to the site, and the MB craze! Im very excited about MB. Looks like so much fun. Few Questions though.
Im looking to ride about 20 miles daily on my Beach cruiser. Best motor for my buck? What are some legit companies to look at a purchase from? Ive read all the CA laws threads, I will go legal of course. And who's from Costa mesa, Newport or Huntington? I'm in North HB. when I get my rig, lets ride!!! Maybe start a crew, who knows! Nice to meet you all, see you round the forums!

greenpower

Sep 23, 2008
Sunny & Hot Florida
Welcome to the exciting workd of motorized bicycling! There are no warning labels yet. This stuff is highly addictive!! After finishing my first bike and riding it I had a permanent smile plastered on my face for months! You have been warned. GOOD LUCK!drn2

Bmonette8385

Mar 11, 2011
Orange County, CA
Thanks guys! It is very addictive you are correct...My first real ride was...RAD. Now if only I could get this thing running the way I want:) Ditching the CNS v2 carb for a new one soon. and plenty of tinkering to go!