SCSW Boxer vs. Pirate Cycles Karate Chop

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
As much as I like the SCSW Boxer, I'm thinkin that Pirate Cycles "Karate Chop" is going to be an awesome, fearless rival with a 70CC Honda CRF motor and a 88CC big Bore Kit. I wonder what the price tags gonna be on that sweet Pirate Cycle......I would love to get me hands on one?

A nice 2-stroke vs. 4-stroke could be the title for this also......any thoughts?

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
http://motorbicycling.com/f3/motopeds-still-business-26552.html

this thread has a pic of what he calls the karate chop. fully motorized.

i think the karate chop would be a smoother ride, but technically not be street legal with a 70cc.

would need more info on it to decide which is better.

does look sweet though.
i emailed justin about the karate chop, if its ever going to be available , im getting one.. i like it way more than the scsw.... just on looks alone
Yes it is apparent that Pirate Cycles has a branded version of the Motoped, it's The Pirate Cycles Karate Chop, my guess it it will retail for atleast $3995.00 or more!

Here's the other authorized Motoped retailer known as Unreal Cycles, Motoped DX Bike and their Motoped prices in the below screen shot.

Maybe one of our fortunate / lucky forum members will purchase the Pirate Cycles Motoped / Karate Chop.

Peace Crazy Horse.
P.S. Be patient something new in 2011 is coming from Motoped Santa Cruz, I'm guessing!
.shft.