Downsizing my life

GoldenMotor.com

shepdawg

Jun 27, 2010
San Diego
Hello,
I have recently quit my teaching job, moved 650 miles, moved in with my in-laws all to go to law school. I am selling my TUndra and my Accord. I usually ride my bike about 7-10 miles per day, but the trek from home to law school has 2 of the gnarliest hills in San Diego.

I want to add a motor to my Electra Townie 21 Speed. Electrics are legal here, but are to pricy. I have heard that the cops here are lax about motorized bikes.

What kit do you recommend for a dark blue 21 speed Townie?

dead

May 17, 2010
arizona
That all depends on what your looking for gas or electric every site you see on the left or the right should have some thing to suit you.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Welcome to the forum! A picture of that bike would help. Could easily go with a rack mount. Lots of options! The folks here on this forum all have great advice and love to help. Your at a good place LOL. Fair warning though these motorized bikes can be addicting!:)

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi sheepdog
Glad to have you here there is lots to learn about motor bicycling so many choices if you have any questions please ask me I have lots knowledge to pass along and I am known for informative videos if you get a chance drop by my website there a lot of info there as well http://blowbyu.ca
Cheers
Terry

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Hello,
I have recently quit my teaching job, moved 650 miles, moved in with my in-laws all to go to law school. I am selling my TUndra and my Accord. I usually ride my bike about 7-10 miles per day, but the trek from home to law school has 2 of the gnarliest hills in San Diego.

I want to add a motor to my Electra Townie 21 Speed. Electrics are legal here, but are to pricy. I have heard that the cops here are lax about motorized bikes.

What kit do you recommend for a dark blue 21 speed Townie?
Welcome to the forum shepdawg! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!