Hello from new Schwinn Rider in Paso Robles, CA!!!

GoldenMotor.com

SchwinnRider72

Apr 28, 2010
Paso Robles CA.
Hello everyone! I'm a new motorized bike rider. I saw someone pull up to the library here in Paso Robles with an awesome motorized bicycle. I was in love! I just had to get me 1. So, I hopped on ebay & bought me an engine for about $100. I was dismayed when the engine showed up & I had this sinking feeling that I was in way over my head. Not to worry though. Mark came to the rescue & attempted the install. Heartbreak again when the engine didn't fit the bike. I must have good kharma stored up somewhere or people really love me, because once again it was Mark to the rescue. My stepdad forked over $175 to buy me the most beautiful Schwinn beach cruiser. The 1st day was awesome. I smiled all the while eating bugs, dirt & whatever else flew at me while I took her on her maiden voyage. The 2nd day we ventured farther & I ended up falling down at the vey same place that my love affair with these awesome machines began. Now I'm sore & my bike's not doing to well. I think my stepdad Mark's tired of this whole bike thing. Seems like whenever I get a hobby it costs everyone. I look forward to getting things dialed in before the weekend. It's supposed to be sunny & I want to go riding. Thank you for reading my introduction. Take care!!!.duh..duh..duh.

PatrickW

Mar 20, 2010
SW Florida Gulf Coast
I don't know how old you are, but take a run over to Outlaw's Bar and Grill by Atascadero...have a beer, (or a soda), and talk to the Harley Davidson guys that hang out there. They are really quite friendly and will help you out with your riding skills. [I get around the country quite well!]