Checking in from Oregon

GoldenMotor.com

Bill in Oregon

Apr 25, 2010
southern Oregon
I've seen motorized bikes before, but for some reason they seemed really lame, kind of like the big trikes old people ride.
Then a few days back, I passed someone riding an awesome old cruiser with the big leather seat. The whole rig was olive drab and it looked like some cool messenger's machine circa WWII.
Can we say PERCEPTION SHIFT?
Now I gotta have one. Search is on for a decent old cruiser, and for a motor kit with the lowest possible Chinese QC crap quotient.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
I hear ya Bill!! All the way around, Welcome to motored bicycles, I know there is a pretty bad stigma out there about these bikes. But there are plenty of us with style! Its nice to see another Oregonian, and I'm glad you share my view on china junk!

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
Welcome from the north coast. Consult the laws in OR but the big thing is that they plainly state 35cc- for motorized bicycle and a top speed of 24 mph which is different than most states including CA near you and WA near me.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
I know its BS, its because of a while back when all those little pocket scooters hit the streets a punks started runnin around on them being rude and disrespectful everywhere, so oregon said O yeah !!Smash 35cc!! take that. A few dicks ruined it for everyone. Cant Oregon just enforce a no ******bag policy?