grandpa-too in California sez Hi

GoldenMotor.com

grandpa-too

May 23, 2008
Got my 70cc kit couple of weeks ago and installed on a ten speed Murry mountain Bike. I call it my "Narley Hybrid"

Got my left eye catarac removed this morning and am not seeing well yet, excuse the typos.

A lot of people are interested in the bike, could be more business for DAX coming soon.

Runs great but have a lot of metalic noise from the clutch. I put light moly grease on gear teeth but still got it. Clutch works great. The large gear seems loose. Any suggestions??

grandpa-too, 74 and going full speed ahead!!

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Sometimes that gear will rub on the case a little and make it growl. Mine was fine but Norman had to take a dremmel tool and clearance his a little to keep it from rubbing. Oh and welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Glad you joined us................................

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Welcome to the forum... I get asked about my bike every time I go out on it. I keep expecting to see more of them on the streets here but never do. I think having to install the kit does it for them. Most folks are intimidated by it. My son in law still can't believe I did it.