what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

GoldenMotor.com

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Rode up to my welding shop to show off the the snake pipe they helped with. Woulden ya know the owner asked me for help. Loved my Huffydavidson so much that he's gona build one for his grandson for you guessed x-mas. Then I meet with a guy that HAD a brand new
Kent La Jolla for sale on CG. Rode it for month and then decided he wanted a mountain bike instead. So offered him half of new ($50) and he took it got in the truck off he went. Time order more part. Ya boz.
dance1

Ratt_Bones

Aug 2, 2013
Appleton, Wi.
Pulled the trigger today on one of Neil Senior's balanced engines. Sounds like a good affordable upgraded block and a full review will follow as I prep and install it in The Pig II.
I went with Neil rather than Dax for three reasons:
1. Neil makes no false "made in America" claims.
2. Neil's motor is complete with top end.
3. Neil has a better price.
I've been thinking about a dax balanced bottom for awhile, but the need for a top end and the false advertising kept me from buying.
Neil's engine looks like a great deal!
Time will tell...

Got a link? I've been looking at a Dax for a while now.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
No link, no paypal, no "made in America" lies.
PM Neil (MotorBicycleRacing) for ordering details.
I can't wait to see how much difference there is from a stock hand prepped ht...

Ratt_Bones

Aug 2, 2013
Appleton, Wi.
No link, no paypal, no "made in America" lies.
I can't wait to see how much difference there is from a stock hand prepped ht...
Well that doesn't leave me much. LOL
No clue who that is, nothing for reference............
No secure way to make a payment.........

Perplexing indeed.........

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Yes a little more info would really be helpful! I have been dealing with Dax for a while and have found that they don't mess around with false claims and BS.

Dax engines are built in America from superior components, a balanced patented fly wheel/crank, about the only thing you get from China is the case, cylinder and head but then again all those pieces are basically re-engineered as well.

I have been re-building engines out of the box and just about everything is re-engineered and parts are replaced with quality components so you could basically say my engines are built in America too.

I am curious what Neil has and at what price he offers for an engine (complete, no kit)

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK

Neil's (MotorBicycleRacing) a great guy! No issues at all with my transaction with him. He will accept USPS money orders which are trackable.

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Pulled the trigger today on one of Neil Senior's balanced engines.
Chatted with Neil a couple nights ago for quite awhile, real nice guy that speaks his mind. Overall I like his philosophy in retail and hope the best for him. He is really a great promoter for this hobby and I think he will make his mark. If time allows I would love to race in one of his events next year!

Sent him a M.O. a couple days ago for some parts, shirts and one of his "balanced" lowers. that will make two sitting in the basement ready to be trimmed into something.

No link, no paypal

Just look up username MotorBicycleRacing and contact him. Im sure there are some dogs out there that will take your money and run but Neil isn't one of those guys. We chatted the other day for over an hour about the race scene, motors, sales philosophies and more, the only reason I hung up was the wife yelled "dinners ready!" Ive chatted with and have had many email communications with several vendors from this forum and they are all real nice folks.

I wish Neil would take Paypal as I think it would get more cash flow to his business but I deal with a lot of Gibson guitar stuff and a lot of those guys are M.O. only so he is not alone.

Dan.

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Yes a little more info would really be helpful! I have been dealing with Dax for a while and have found that they don't mess around with false claims and BS.

Dax engines are built in America from superior components, a balanced patented fly wheel/crank, about the only thing you get from China is the case, cylinder and head but then again all those pieces are basically re-engineered as well.

I have been re-building engines out of the box and just about everything is re-engineered and parts are replaced with quality components so you could basically say my engines are built in America too.

I am curious what Neil has and at what price he offers for an engine (complete, no kit)
Neil has a post up on Freds (CR Machine) Facebook page, the page is called China Girl Lovers Club. Some pretty good stuff in there. Also check out Neils FB page while your at it :)

Dan.

Cruise

Oct 2, 2013
Australia
Made up a spring tensioner. Pretty neat and tucked away I reckon. Once everything is painted it should just about vanish.
My sprocket is about half a millimetre out of being concentric and I just can't get any better than that. Hopefully this will put any chain woes to bed.

Attachments

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Made up a spring tensioner. Pretty neat and tucked away I reckon. Once everything is painted it should just about vanish.
My sprocket is about half a millimetre out of being concentric and I just can't get any better than that. Hopefully this will put any chain woes to bed.
Looks fantastic!

Dan.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Rode to the store in stock the house for this STDs since it's going to rain the next three days and that means the operation again operation plants plants Fred motor boob hahahahahahaha BBOOOOhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Rode to the store in stock the house for this STDs since it's going to rain the next three days and that means the operation again operation plants plants Fred motor boob hahahahahahaha BBOOOOhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, but I usually know what to say.............just need a little help with this one...........anybody????