PIF Rear Tank/Rack Giveaway (Free)

GoldenMotor.com

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
PIF has ENDED I am giving away some new spare parts. I will do this in the form of a PIF (Pay it Forward) giveaway. A PIF is a way to pass on ones good fortune and hopefully promote others to do the same thing. I will not ask for any payment for the parts or shipping. I can not be responsible for duty or tariffs that might be levied when items cross the border. The only catch is that you can’t turn around and sell the parts. If you find that you can not use the parts, you must pass them on to someone else. This is done quite often at an other forum that I belong to.

This PIF item is a new rear mount gas tank / rack. It is of very solid construction with the gas cap and fuel petcock included. It comes with three different lengths of support arms for different sized bikes. Not all mounting hardware is included.

This PIF is limited to members who live in Canada or the continental United States and who joined our forum before May 2014. Sorry to all of our international members. Future PIFs will have different restrictions. I have communicated with Paul and he is all for this idea.

All you have to do is reply to this post and print the phrase “I'm in” . The winner will be chosen by a random number generator and will be announced in this thread. I will leave this giveaway open to replies until May 31st at 12:59 PM central standard time. Good Luck. …. D.J.

Last edited:

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Really cool idea, and I hope it works well.... my garage/shop is like a black hole in that anything potentially useful will be sucked in and never seen again, so I'll have to pass and observe.

Lightning Boy

Apr 19, 2014
Michigan
Very cool of you! Great idea. Since both my bikes are rear mounted friction drives that wouldn't accommodate one, I will also respectfully decline. I'm sure someone else could make proper use of them.

I will be keeping up with the updates, though. :D

Sep 4, 2012
America's Hi-five
I agree, cool idea. After considering what I have to pass on as well, I think I'd be in this round. I could use it and have a handful of useless to me so far items I could put up too. If something like this can work, this seems like a pretty good forum to try it. I can think of a few that this just wouldn't work on. Thanks! "i'm in" :)

Last edited:

AssembleThis

May 11, 2014
NC United States
Very nice of you to offer those tanks for free. Wish more people would try being kind. I don't qualify just joined the forum working on my first cruiser MB. Just wanted to commend you for what your doing.

usflg

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
Thank you for your responses so far. There is less than a week left. Make sure that you respond if you are interested in the rear tank. It is actually a very nice piece. I also want you to think about PIF items that you may have. More info on PIFs will follow.

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
Congratulations BigBlue. You are the winner. Please PM me your complete mailing address. The tank will be sent out on Monday. To all the rest who entered, better luck next time and thanks for your participation. ... D.J.