Got me a real Motor Bike now!

GoldenMotor.com

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Good lookin' bike. I have a 2002 Sabre. Dark red with flames. That looks like V&H longshot pipes too. That's what I have with the baffles removed. I love this bike. Good luck with yours. I have had 0 problems with mine since 2002. Gas, change oil, tires, just the normal maintenance stuff.

aero07

Oct 12, 2009
Alabama
Civilized,
Didn't know you were into Big bikes too.
I've got a Honda myself. We diffently need to get together
for a ride. BTW how's your new build going. I'm interested in seeing that
ATV engine on your bike.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Anytime! I have the before mentioned motorcycle, a 300cc chinese scooter, and my lovely bicycles. I decided to have all of my toys while I was young rather than a mid life crisis. I'm sure I will still have the crisis, though!
My build is going great so far. I took it out for a little ride yesterday. Got 52mph! It didn't have much throttle left, but I had to back off a little. Guess I'm getting old. It will be a while before it is "finished". Lots of detail work and a little more testing is needed. But it is ridable if you get ancy and want to try it out.

aero07

Oct 12, 2009
Alabama
Well I'm 46, I don't think I'm going through a midlife crisis (my
wife might differ on this), but I sure like this new hobby. I guess
I just like tinkering with this stuff. At least its not too expensive. And yes I would like to drop by sometime and see your newest build. I was thinking of doing
one myself.