Newbeeguy

GoldenMotor.com

capt. campground

Jul 11, 2009
BEND OREGON
My China 49cc 4 Stroke Aririved Today And Lettin The Paint Dry An A Used Comfortcruiser I Bought A Couple Days Ago Im Just Trying To Get Info On Front Brakes
And Springer Front End This Is My Second Bike The First One Ive Had About Five Years 2 Stroke The Mag. Went Out New One Be Here In A Couple Days The First Bike That Came With The 2 Stroke Was A Dangerious Rattle Trap But The Engine I.s Still Hanging In There. Ill Let You Know How The Hua Sheng 4 Stroke Is It Seems Solid. If Put A Honda Sticker On It Nobody Would No The Dif.

capt. campground

Jul 11, 2009
BEND OREGON
Captain Campground aka Jimmy finished his motorized bicycle at about 6:30 on July 13, 2009. He embarked, with his bicycle, on their maiden voyage. Less than a block from home, he was struck by a motorcycle traveling a speed of app. 30mph. Jimmy sustained severe blunt force trauma to his chest and head and multiple fractures to his right leg. He succumbed to those injuries at 9:30pm that same evening. As his wife, I will be checking his e-mail and will respond to questions which may come up. I love him and miss him.

justus946

May 13, 2009
chillicothe, ohio
I'm so sorry for your loss ! We all enjoy this sport, but life can be taken in a second.
WOW !! this hit me hard. I'm building my first ride, this will for sure be on my mind when I ride

take care,
ken