Dallas/ Fort Worth Motorized Bicycle Club

GoldenMotor.com

bigdbeach

Mar 16, 2013
Fort Worth Texas
This is a group for people who live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who ride or build motorized bicycles and for anyone interested in motorized bicycling. This is a place to share stories, tips, advice, & photos, and to make new friends who are also motorized bicycle enthusiasts. Everyone is welcome.
*NOTE: MOTORIZED BICYCLES ARE NOT THE SAME AS MOTORCYCLES!! This is NOT a group for people who only ride motorcycles! [email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Dfwmotorizedbicycleclub/

bigdbeach

Mar 16, 2013
Fort Worth Texas
I am finding a lot of people don't do Facebook. I will be posting on this thread also to keep the people on here in the loop about upcoming events .

bigdbeach

Mar 16, 2013
Fort Worth Texas
Well we are getting together tomorrow morning here in Fort Worth to ride. I started this club to find people to share this addiction with thinking I was the only one in Fort Worth with a motor on a bike but I was wrong. There are four of us going riding in the morning it is going to be great.

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
Well we are getting together tomorrow morning here in Fort Worth to ride. I started this club to find people to share this addiction with thinking I was the only one in Fort Worth with a motor on a bike but I was wrong. There are four of us going riding in the morning it is going to be great.
I can't make it tomorrow, but, interested in future rides. Keep me informed. Where would you typically ride on an event such as this?

bigdbeach

Mar 16, 2013
Fort Worth Texas
Tomorrow I am riding to Lake Worth to meet a guy at 8 a.m. and then we are going to downtown Fort Worth to meet up with someone else at 9 a.m. Then around town maybe the Stock Yards and back. We ride once a month in Dallas also, we will be riding again on the 30th if you can make that one please feel free to come.

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
I would love the stock yards. Like to eat at a steak house there. I like FT Worth in general. I would like to try the one in Dallas. Keep me in touch as the date gets closer and I will try my best to make it. It will be about an hour or so drive. Not on my bike but in my pick-up.