212 hf run vertical

GoldenMotor.com

RAT ROD

Feb 7, 2013
RIVERSIDE CA
I have read a lot on the 212 and still not sure on how to run her strait up, how much oil total, any mods needed other than intake for carb? Will it live with out the shrouds and fan? It'll go on a new bt project, thanks.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I have read a lot on the 212 and still not sure on how to run her strait up, how much oil total, any mods needed other than intake for carb? Will it live with out the shrouds and fan? It'll go on a new bt project, thanks.
Vertical 212 cc builds have been done by a lot of builders.

Seeing you are in Riverside there will be a few of them at the
April 13th race in Apple Valley, meano larry and culvercityclassic
will have 212 cc and 99 cc vertical Harbor Freight bikes there.

Come on up to Grange Motor Circuit, talk to the builders and see
the bikes up close. :)

RAT ROD

Feb 7, 2013
RIVERSIDE CA
Thanks I will be at the race and get all info I can but I really want to build now can't wait till april...I have THE BIKE BUG....I got to build ASAP

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Do you mean too say that people actually run these engines at an angle that they were not designed to be run at? Why would you want to do this?

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I put 3/4 of a quart in mine and its been fine.........breather off the valve cover only