Raceing my bro for pinks tomorrow or bikes whatever

GoldenMotor.com

Tatty

Mar 5, 2013
costa mesa ca
Maybe you should read the post first Smartguy Joe, I threw the chain to give my self a couple more days to get the pipe, but if you want to be a cool guy and say dumb **** then aleast read first.

Tatty

Mar 5, 2013
costa mesa ca
It could be a 415, 410, #41 or ? Just make sure you have the right size chain for your sprockets. It can make a difference if you don't and usually for the worse. Also check your chain alignment.
I read it was a 415 so thats what i got, but thanks, i just open the clutch case and it was rubbing a tiny bit, but now the noise is gone and all is good, the chains that they come with are low quality to say the least.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Maybe you should read the post first Smartguy Joe, I threw the chain to give my self a couple more days to get the pipe, but if you want to be a cool guy and say dumb **** then aleast read first.
lol.
Thanks kind of a cop out way to go racing.

Where I come from, that's called chicken****.

Tatty

Mar 5, 2013
costa mesa ca
So you just talk trash on your computer and think your cool and stuff right on Joe, well i think your a little girl. But thats as far as i will go on a computer forum because you dont have a clue who i am, and i dont know you, but i have a address just pm me.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Big talk, I just think it's hilarious that you say you're "raceing" your bro, then have to "throw a chain" because you not even ready.

BTW, been called much worse than a "little girl". lol

Sticks and stones.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Seems to me you are the one blowing all the smoke. What you can't take it when someone calls you on your B.S.?

You come here talking big **** about "raceing your bro" and then tell everyone how you can't hack it, and have to throw an excuse to buy time.

I know, I know, you got some tattoos, and a hardley ableson, oh wow, respect! lol.

So, keep us posted on your big race with your bro willya?

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
threw my chain while i was warming it up so the race has been moved to ? So i went and bought a DID gold raceing chain, and now it has this whining sound when i slow down and i am confused. I think its the chain but anyother ideas?

Maybe you better re-read your own post.

mark880088

Feb 22, 2010
Springfield Illinois
Tatty, I have to say your being out of line here. I've been a member here for three years now, checking in daily most of the time, and i have never heard anyone speak to another member like you did. IMO when you ask someone(this forum) for help you need to be more respectful, even if your not getting the answers you wanted. I also think the way that you fly of the handle so quick you must be young, immature, or in most cases not near as tough as you talk. If you would like to stay part of, and gain a wealth of information from our forum I suggest you be more respectful of all our members. Just my two cents. Now I'm sure you'll have some tough talking for me. If you want my address just let me know I'm in Springfield IL.