Hello from Maine

GoldenMotor.com

shadowsaidhe

Apr 15, 2010
maine
Greetings from Maine. I have made a spindle(peg) bike for my son(if you want to see it I have a short vid on youtube user name shadowsaidhe) and should have another one done by tonight for my wife. I love building but don't have the money so i build with what i can find. Right now i am trying to find a way to attach a sprocket to a chainsaw clutch w/out a welder. - Have A Pleasant Day

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
omg stalker o.o

:p

lol Bath/Brunswick, there's about 6 MBs (4 riders) that I know of, but that number keeps growin' (^)

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
No worries, "stalker" was jus' a sample of my *cough* "humor" (as I like to call it anyway) :D

blarg... yer like 80 miles from here... a lil farther than I think the saddle is built for ;)

shadowsaidhe

Apr 15, 2010
maine
I didn't quite get the wife's bike done today. The peg came apart under power. And I ran out of fuel. Well all the parts are there i just need to put them on in the morning. Still looking for a way to attach a sprocket to a chainsaw w/out a welder(anyone know how?).

Cogswelln

Dec 6, 2009
Maine
definately good to see another mainah im fron the brunswick/ harpswell (still brunswick, but close enough to harpswell) area, but have family up that way, welcome to the forum!!!