hi from colorado

GoldenMotor.com

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
I built an 66cc last spring...drove it all summer long...its been fun...probly put about 5000 miles on it this year...im starting building a few more for realistate agents...the hardest part of this is matching there colors...ex. a blue bike and blue engine paint dont always match these peoples buisness cards...i am a mechanic working currently as a desiel mechanic, but this is now my hobbie...fun,fun,fun...ride fast take chances...dont be a chicken

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum.
Don't have too many Fat Tires before riding.
Can't wait until our Tour de Fat in Tempe in a few weeks.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Noco,
I can't say I agree with your philosophy but welcome to the forum anyway. There are several Colorado riders here and we always like to see more. After you have posted a couple of times why not submit a photo or two of your bike in the 'Pictures & Video' section. Have fun, ride safe.
Tom

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
aw, what's a few bent rims and some roadrash amongst friends? ;)

lol welcome! Can't wait to see some of those bikes :D

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
ill work on some pics... i dont got a digital camera yet, **** i finally broke down and goined the electronic age this summer...im allittle behind the times...oh yeah the bike only has two speeds wot and holly **** brakes!!! and yes that philosify of mine did seperate my sholder last june...