Chill Will, from phoenix

GoldenMotor.com

will 3501

Jun 14, 2009
phoeinix
thanks cool member dude i had a little trouble finding the right frame had to try a few ended up mounting on a giant rincon it vibrates a little i took my first long ride today about 20 miles or so ran good kinda had a flat spot on the throttle when going about 25 mph lost air filter last 2 miles or so

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. It's kind of normal to be picking up parts during a ride until you get everything tightened up well. Keep that 10mm wrench in your pocket during rides.

Flat spot in acceleration may be an air leak in the carb or intake. Check the troubleshooting forum for ideas.
Cheers

marioaz

Dec 15, 2008
Prescott, Arizona
Welcome "Chill" ? Will. It was 87 in Prescott today. I can't believe how hot it must be down there. Has the City of Phx enacted any motorbike restrictions? I'm thinking of keeping one of my bikes in Phx.
This forum is a valuable resource.

Jul 4, 2009
california
how's that rincon working out for you? i have a yukon, but i'm worried about the aluminum frame... how many miles have you put on it and how's it working out for you? do you have any pics?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome. Glad you found us and entered this great hobby. I'd look for a replacement for that air cleaner pronto. Dust and dirt are unwelcome visitors to the innards of your motor.
Have fun, ride careful'
Tom