Newbie in Atlanta

GoldenMotor.com

Atlanta CPR

Aug 29, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Hello My name is Steven, I just got my first 1999 whizzer yesterday from a guy in Panama City, Fl. It had 999.3 miles on it when I picked it up. My cousin rented a scooter to ride along with me in Panama City. Needless to say, today my 1999 whizzer has 1041.8 miles on it. I REALLY LOVE MY WHIZZER!
I was thinking about assembling an ebay motor for my bicycle, then i ran across motorbicycling.com. dance1

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Hey Cannonball2 do we have to register our Whizzers in Atlanta?
You mean with the state of Ga.Thats a good question. Technically yes because the engine is over 49cc. I believe Whizzer USA was under the impression that if under 2hp they were DOT compliant, which they are/were with the restrictor plate. I have never been asked about mine, my local tag office refused to register it saying it was a motorized bicycle and fell under the moped laws. So the answer is probably NO.

Be happy to look at your Whizzer. Have been trying to organize a group ride out east metro, theres a zillion no stop light no traffic miles of road out here, if any one is interested.

Atlanta CPR

Aug 29, 2011
Atlanta, GA
You mean with the state of Ga.Thats a good question. Technically yes because the engine is over 49cc. I believe Whizzer USA was under the impression that if under 2hp they were DOT compliant, which they are/were with the restrictor plate. I have never been asked about mine, my local tag office refused to register it saying it was a motorized bicycle and fell under the moped laws. So the answer is probably NO.

Be happy to look at your Whizzer. Have been trying to organize a group ride out east metro, theres a zillion no stop light no traffic miles of road out here, if any one is interested.
Sounds good! You can reach me at (404)956-4003.trlrl.

GothTech

Apr 16, 2010
ga
im about 20mins from atl would love to ride with someone sometime hit me up 678-237-9954 i need some help putting a new ride on the road thanx my name is samual