What motor and where to order?

GoldenMotor.com

maxsideburn

Dec 7, 2009
Scott, LA
I'm 250lbs, 5"8'.

I want something that will move pretty nicely, but also nothing too expensive.

I was looking at the Grubee 66/80cc on King Bikes and I almost ordered, but they say they won't ship out until the 23-24th!

Also is the performance carb worth it? Thanks.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I weigh 210 lbs. and my grubee 48cc angle fire will carry me well, on steap hills you may have to pedal but on flats you should have no problem.

over 80

May 21, 2011
S. TX.
:-|| bikeberry.com frist timer .order on 5/2/2011 still on backorder ; Pantera Cruiser / super rat 66cc . dont know ? gas to HI.on more car .wy wife left. the dog diyed.[not!!] need help! is this good ida.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
If bikeberry is on back order check the vendors on the sides of this page, If you read through the posts here you can find out anything you want to know about these engines.

over 80

May 21, 2011
S. TX.
have the bike no moter yet. bike bars not stable ; maybe bolt in the center will fix for good. same with seat

chrisme

May 30, 2009
Maine
DO NOT ORDER FROM KINGS.
Three weeks ago.... I ordered an engine. I ordered late Friday night, and Monday I received an email saying they were gonna package it up and ship it. Be at my door in 3-5 business days. Awesome.

Three weeks of no emails or calls finally they called me!! Wow... Nice lady. Said they are going to ship it this coming Tuesday... I just want my motor... Don't order from Kings.

Now to answer your question. Last summer when my 66cc was starting to get really tired I let a friend who weighs 220 or so take it for a test ride. He made it up the REALLY steep hill in my driveway, and up and down the road just fine. Said he got it up to 28mph on a straight away, which, with a scored cyl wall and failing bearings was pretty good for that little motor.
You can always get a slightly bigger sprocket too.

barhopper

May 22, 2011
Michigan
I would agree with not ordering from Kings. I ordered the 66cc grubee about 3 weeks ago. got an email saying that it would be shipped on the 23rd. At the time there was nothing on the website that said it would take 3 weeks. i have been waiting, and getting the bike ready. Wish I was riding. Bike is a used cruiser. i am 200lbs and I am hoping this will get me around town.

chrisme

May 30, 2009
Maine
^^ Same here. Same motor, but they told me the 24th....
I'm going to call, and if they didn't ship I want my money back.

chrisme

May 30, 2009
Maine
So I got an email saying they shipped my motor... Got a tracking number. So I guess I'll actually get it...... FINALLY!!!!!!!!!