4 stroke

GoldenMotor.com

jake nielson

Mar 25, 2009
oregon
I've had two 2 strokes from grubee. a blackstallion (junk) and a skyhawk (pretty good) looking for a 4 stroke for ease of filling up. (my daily driver) anybody have a 4 stroke they like? name,brand etc,or anybody have a good 2 stroke they like?any info is appreciated,thanks

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Jake. The pulling up to the pump and filling is great. (I always exclaim; "I put 70 cents in it last week!" Cracks the obligatory SUV driver up or gets dirty look)

I own a Honda and HFs. Both are awesome. For commuting, I use the HF. But the Honda, with it's smaller size and higher RPM range does well. Just don't sound or look as cool. IMHO

4 smokes last so long, I always suggest going higher end but the HF seem to take abuse well. Don't tell my Honda. She's sensitive.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
The new 4G T belt uses The huashang. Its supose to be the same as Honda but has a bearing on the drive end instead of a bushing like Honda.
And of corse the TiTan is supose to be an industrial motor.

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Darn folks, are we forgetting about the Subaru's?? I'm rebuilding a EJ25L in my garage right now, has over 240,000 miles... Ooops... wrong list. Hav'in fun though. On a realistic note, I hear allot of HS/Titan/Honda what about the Subaru's?? E035?

Mac

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Welcome to the forum jake! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!