Hello from Minnesota

GoldenMotor.com

mojomoto

Apr 2, 2010
Minnesota
Hi guys.
This is the closest site i can find to what im building.
I took a 50cc chinese/honda z50 style motor, a walmart bmx, and my own frame design.
Hopefully you will forgive the fact that it doesnt have the abiltity to be pedaled anymore. Ill try to get some pics up soon.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum Mojo, glad you joined us.

No pedals, get off this site!! .... Just kidding of course, sounds like a real cool project and no need to be sorry that it has no pedals. We would love to hear about it some more.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Welcome: From Brainerd here. Hope this don't blow your buble but you will have to have a motor cycle endorsment to to run it, alone with all the light and such. If you keep the pedals it can be regusterd as a moded. still need a head,tail,and stop light.

Sounds like a neet bike. FUN FUN FUN.

mojomoto

Apr 2, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks for accepting me pedal-less.
Yup. Ive been driving with an endorsement since i was 16. 1988?!!! I never have grown up and dont plan doing it anytime soon.
Ill be regestering it as a motorized bicycle. I could just use the title from the motorcycle that had to die in my persuit to make a motorized bicycle. The title says Lifan Fun Rider, and is classified a motorized bicycle. We will see.
I made some more parts today. I should have it all tacked up this week and TIGed up by next week.