Led sled

GoldenMotor.com

dash

May 30, 2010
phoenix
I haven't been building to many bikes lately but this one has been in the works for a long time I finally have my own fab shop so this will be the first motorized build that comes out, this is what I'm working with, a one off frame with 32 inch wheels

dash

May 30, 2010
phoenix
My main concern is gearing I have a 40 tooth for the back wheel but I don't know if it will be tall enough? Any suggestions would be appreciated! I am using a hub adapter that fits like a glove and I'm sure I can get different sizes for it but what I need i have no idea. I'm running a stock 60 cc grubby and plan on keeping it stock, mainly to take to car shows and ride it very little because this thing will be scary dangerous to ride

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Interesting project Dash.
Keep us informed and up to date on your progress.
A 40T is a good 'all round' gear selection that should perform well for you, especially with your choice of power.

Tom

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Gee that's an extreme build. Pushing all the limits there in every direction. Very nice lines for sure. What plans do you have for the final finish and paint, etc. All I can say is wow.

Zip

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
We will probably never know how that bike came out? just noticed the date on the thread.
Too bad.