my first motor bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

joewlms3

May 20, 2009
south carolina
got some sweet tires today at my LBS i was ecstatic to see them there having never seen them there before

the owner said somebody ordered them last year in may but never paid just a deposit
supposedly they are super durable/longwearing the center about 1" is stiff,hard,thick
plus they look pretty sweet

joewlms3

May 20, 2009
south carolina
finally got some more work done on the frame

for some reason the pipes look not straight in the picture but they are
will finish out these welds soon and figure out how to get a loopy downtube

joewlms3

May 20, 2009
south carolina
this project is taking lots longer than i expected. waiting for more parts to come in and not having all the time to work on it i would like
i may have to leave out my front suspension idea until later
costs also seem to add up quickly and to a larger dollar amount than what i thought at the beginning

joewlms3

May 20, 2009
south carolina
slightly more progress

next time ill try not to get myself cought up in this kind of welding nightmare again
and will spring for the bender next time

i think i can fit a harley davidson tc88 in there

Last edited:

joewlms3

May 20, 2009
south carolina
got a question

ive got a sturmey archer 3-speed hub on the back but the sprocket that comes with it is too thick to get an 8-speed chain on. could i just shave it down without any ill effects?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
got a question

ive got a sturmey archer 3-speed hub on the back but the sprocket that comes with it is too thick to get an 8-speed chain on. could i just shave it down without any ill effects?
I've never used a archer hub... hopefully someone with some experience with it will jump in with some advice.

joewlms3

May 20, 2009
south carolina
holy craps!
if anybody has any ideas about using a jackshaft just buy the whole thing from sickbikeparts!
trying to set up my own jackshaft its insane

im sure the sbp kit has got to be awesome since it looks totally bolt up. the whole tack and then adjust stuff just dont work when trying to line up chain rings and sprockets!

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
i think your pasting way too much code. lol

make yourself an account on photobucket and upload them there

then open the pic to view it, right click copy location, and paste inserting
after!