in process pictures!!

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
When posting you scrolled down to "additional Options"...click on "Manage Attachments"...A box will open up...thier you can "browse" for your photo or add the URL...Once you do that you click "Upload" It will let you know that your pic has been uploaded...then hit "submit reply"

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
You will have a hard time starting it with the motor mounted that way . rotfl ....D.J.

Last edited:

JAEROD6

Jun 9, 2008
kansas city
HA HA HA HA!!!rotfl THANKS! I JUST REALIZED IT WAS IN BACKWARDS, I JUST DROPPED IT IN THERE FOR A QUICK PHOTO! WHOOPS:) WHEN IT COMES TO FINAL MOUNT I'LL GET IT RIGHT

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I had a '60's Western Auto Stores Western Flyer for my first build....the welds gave up where the seat post goes through the two smaller tubes, keep an eye on that.

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
Ummm... I was totally admiring the bike then I was like what is that white thing ounted to the frame...??? Oh wait, it is a toilet! HAHA. Love the backdrop for the middle photo! :)
Since someone else brought up toilets , I have been saving this picture . I don't think that they could have made this seat look any more like a toilet if they tried .

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i love it rotfl. my first build i actually took the time to modify the mounts and get it all perfect and mounted the motor. i stepped back to admire my fine work and thought "something isn't right here" the motor was mounted backwards just like yours in the picture. i love the old bike you found to build with. i am always watching for one but down here on the island rust eats them up bad and fast. can't wait to see it all done

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
About 25 Yrs Ago I Bought A New Sthil Chainsaw, It Started But The Chain Would Not Go. I Dropped It Of At The Dealer, They Called Later, Said It Was Ready. They Said The Chain Brake Was On!! I Felt Almost As Bad As Jessie Jackson ! My Girl Friend Thought Safe Sex Was Having The Emergency Brake On,